Currently - January 2021

  Rothy's $20 off your first pair. 😍  https://share.rothys.com/x/j8kXLg

Currently Issue - August 2020

 Can you believe this year?! 2020 has been a whirlwind. I keep seeing throwback posts to previous years; my classroom decorated, my new teacher shoes, the excitement of a new year, etc. I've been thinking about what I can do and want to do this upcoming school year to make it a positive one. We know it's going to be memorable, so I want to make it a good one! My BIG focus for the 2020-21 school year is being intentional. I want to be more intentional about my relationships with students and families. I want to be as intentional as possible with our remote and hybrid learning plans. I want to be an intentional and active listener to others' concerns and ideas. I'm hosting a student teacher this fall, so that will make this even crazier, but I want to be the guidance that she needs. What are your plans for the school year? What is one word you want to focus on? 


0 comments