Currently - January 2021

  Rothy's $20 off your first pair. 😍  https://share.rothys.com/x/j8kXLg

Welcome Message

I've been teaching for close to a decade now, if you'd asked me at my college graduation if I knew what journey I was embarking on, I probably would have answered you confidently and said, "yes". I would have confidently answered that I knew what I was doing and that I was ready to welcome my hands and heart to elementary students near and far. 

Fast forward 8 years, and ask me that same question. Do I know what journey I'm embarking on? Nope, I sure don't. Every year, every child, every day is different. I don't know what the upcoming year will hold and I didn't know as a fresh college grad what was coming my way either. 

In these uncertain times, there is one thing I am certain of; I am a teacher who will continue to be there with my hands and heart to help my students learn their value and their potential. 

This blog is born from a course from Baker University. I'm mid masters program and have loved continuing my education. The homework, paper, reflections, readings, etc can be time-consuming, but how lucky am I to get to be studying and focusing on my passion as a teacher. 

I hope you enjoy learning with me and are able to find a way to make somebody feel like a somebody.

Best,
    Mallory  

0 comments